Our Sussex County Firm Takes A Unique Approach
We have established a firm focused solely on the needs of clients facing divorce and other family law disputes. For our clients, this means a very tailored experience and specific entry point in the legal system where we know what it takes to succeed. At Faith A. Ullmann & Assoc. LLC, our attorneys are renowned throughout the legal community for their honest and straightforward outlook, effective strategy in court, and solid record of results.
If you are facing high-asset issues, or a complex and contested divorce, you don’t need to travel to Morris County to find experienced, aggressive advocates. Know your options. Know your rights. We offer local, experienced advocacy you can trust. Call 973-786-3401 to discuss your family law concern in a free consultation.
Trusted Advocacy And A Solid Record Of Results
Our lawyers and staff are committed to working with their clients as a team to determine the best course of action for clients. Whether that means negotiation and settlement between attorneys and clients, aggressive litigation, or utilizing the mediation process to reach an amicable and expedited settlement, they will assist you in reaching a resolution that addresses your particular needs.
- We handle high-asset and complex divorce disputes
- We know how to protect your immediate and future interests
- We are experienced, focused and local, giving us an edge in court
- We are well-versed in all family law cases, including cases involving domestic violence and adoption
Dedicated To Our Clients And Our Community
We live in the same community where we practice. This brings us closer to our clients and the community in which we live. We know how devastating a divorce can be to any family. We also see the impact of every decision in our daily lives. As dedicated advocates, our attorneys are committed to the lives of our clients and our community. We are all involved in school activities, sports activities and fundraising, and participate in local social and legal organizations.
We are involved in the following:
- Project Self Sufficiency: An organization that helps single moms and displaced homemakers rejoin the workforce. The organization offers job training, education and other programs to help people get back on their feet.
- DASI Inc: This organization offers domestic abuse services in Sussex County, including legal counsel.
- The Women’s Center at Centenary College
- Sussex County Chamber of Commerce and The Greater Newton Chamber of Commerce